Last updated on 08/03/2022
HORIZON OASIS FZ LLC
Horizon Oasis respect the privacy rights of our users and are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy information collected through your products, services, and websites accessed through Internet-capable hardware platforms, including but not limited to personal computers, mobile computers, or mobile devices or software platforms.
Below you will find specifics on how we treat personal data.
3. RECORD OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
The use of this site does not require any type of registration, being able to use it and remaining anonymous. If the user registers on the website, the company may request that they provide some information. The personal data collected will be for the exclusive use of the website and will not be sold nor transferred to third parties. They will only be used for personal contact with registrants. Any information that we have collected or stored about you may be transferred to a future buyer of our company and / or its assets. These Terms do not give us any rights to Your Data except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services. The collected data is stored on a secured server, which will make regular backup copies of it, but will not transfer or sell it to anyone without your consent. When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
The Company shall be entitled to collect the following information
about the Customer:
a) e-mail address;
b) the time and date of registration, authorization on the Platform;
c) the source of arrival on the Platform;
d) the password and the Username;
e) location (town/city);
f) the account information on a financial institution that you provide during an Order;
g) records of correspondence, including requests, reports or feedback.
It is optional for the Customer to provide following information:
h) the phone number;
i) the time zone;
j) the name and surname;
k) the Userpick.
1.3 The Company shall be entitled to collect the following information
about the Booster:
a) e-mail address;
b) the phone number;
c) the name and surname;
d) the proof of identity (scan copy of the passport or the ID card);
e) the password and the Username;
f) the source of arrival on the Platform;
g) the time and date of registration, authorization on the Platform;
h) the account information on a financial institution that you provide during an Order;
i) the social networks binding if the Booster requests a verification of the account;
j) records of correspondence, including requests, reports or feedback.
It is optional for the Booster to provide following information:
k) the time zone;
l) the Userpick.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
4. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Horizon Oasis does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from underage. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The collection of data that is carried out within the website is legal and within the applicable regulatory framework according to the laws of our respective jurisdictions. The company will take reasonable steps to help protect your information against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
7. Contact Us
We welcome your feedback and questions. Please contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org